- A full-featured spectrogram viewer
- Functions to create, modify, save, and use templates for automated detection
- Methods for selecting points (binary point matching)
- Methods for selecting points (spectrogram cross correlation)
- Plotting templates
- Writing/reading templates
- Comparing template performance
- Two automated template matching algorithms
- View, verify, and extract results
- Write and read templates and detections locally
- Functions to evaluate the automated detection process
- Comparing manual annotations to automated detection
New to R?
R is free, open-source, and can be used on most operating systems. R comes with a core set of packages that allow it to be a useful statistical language and programming platform, plus there are thousands of user-contributed packages that extend the capability of the platform.
Read more and download it at https://cran.r-project.org/.